tetamu VVIP

Selasa, 19 Oktober 2010

another STRESSOR!

haihh~
now, i'm fully working with my thesis's proposal~
all of my lovely assignments are totally done~
with ALLAH willing,
i've done all the presentations and assigments~
alhamdulillah...
so, i'm totally free of this kind of stressors!
(SMILING)

BUT,
another stressors are COMING!!!
WOW!
that's great!!
hotak mu la!!
i just freed from those asgnmts that burdening me enough..
and now, i have to face with another stressors!
wattafak!!

i've been facing with the very stressful semester ever...
NO STUDY WEEK!
MANY ASSIGNMENTS!
WITH THE SAME DATELINE!
PROPOSAL THAT I HAVEN'T FINISH YET!!
AND NOW,
THREE MAJOR EXAM PAPER THAT I HAVE TO GOING THROUGH WITHOUT GAP!
SO,WHEN I WANT TO STUDY?
DIOWG NIE MELAMPAU BETUL LA!!

I'M TOTALLY INSANE NOW!!
THANKS STRESSORS!

Tiada ulasan: